Friday, May 30, 2003

Could, Should and Can't Be Bothered

I could be having a life at the moment. I should be doing work. I'm definitely doing neither.

My friends have totally confused me about our weekend plans. I can't be bothered figuring them out anymore.

Claudia wanted to go out tomorrow and said that she'd call to tell me the details. She didn't. April messaged me yesterday about going out tonight but not knowing when or where but just meet up in the city and figure out then. Today, I got an email from Claudia telling me the meeting details of tomorrow. I messaged April asking her if she's sure we're meeting today and not tomorrow. She messaged back at 5:20 telling me to call them when I get to the city so they can tell me where to meet them. By that stage, I just couldn't be bothered anymore. It takes me about 45 minutes to get there and I'm too tired to go, although I want to see them all (well, except Amelia who is starting her new job). I'm not sure if tomorrow is still on. I'll ask Claudia tomorrow morning.

I told April that I couldn't come because I'm very tired (which is true) and because I have lots of work (which is also extremely true) by which is assumed that I'm going to do all this work (unfortunately not true because I'm very tired as I already mentioned and because the work is boring and I can't get motivated enough to do it).

No comments: