Saturday, May 24, 2003

Work Update

I was re-reading some of my entries and I guess I should I should update you a bit on my work. I got to work with Peter. He is the managers' son and the first thing he did when he was working with me was tell me what to do. What is it with that family?! Do they go on some power trip from telling others what to do when it's not necessary. Especially that Peter isn't even a manager.

The new guy (who's my brother's age) is really nice. He always asks me if I need any help and he actually helps with all the boring stuff, which is really nice of him. Since I'm not the newest employee anymore, the managers got off my case a bit and now yell at the new boy. The husband boss even yelled at him in front of me. I mean this was after closing and the manager asked me to stay while he told off Jonathan and after he finished, he said that I could go. That was so cruel.

Last Thursday, when the managers weren't there in the morning, the other older employees were bitching about them so much. Yay, I'm not the only one that can't stand them! They were also saying that the wife and husband had a really big argument when I wasn't there and it got quite ugly. No wonder Mary (the wife) was saying nice things to me for no reason in particular. It was probably to get me to like her more than her husband. Maybe not but I choose to think that because I can't think of any other explanation for her strangely nice behaviour.

No comments: