Monday, May 05, 2003

No Chance

I will never see Nate again! He's been replaced. Can my life get any more unfair? (I know it can but I'm trying to be as dramatic as I feel.)

Apart from the new 16 year old, we've got another guy. When my manager introduced him to me, for some reason I thought he was her son and she was introducing him to be polite. I didn't realise he was going to work. Maybe it is her son. That would be just wonderful! As if three family members weren't enough. Maybe I am mistaken and it isn't her son. Please let me be mistaken!!!!!

I'm quite upset that I never had the chance to start a conversation with Nate. I keep reminding myself of that quote "Not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck" but I really don't see how me never even having the chance to get to know Nate is lucky. They could've at least found some guy who I might like! My life is pathetic, I know.

No comments: