Thursday, May 15, 2003

A Stranger

Yesterday when I was walking to the station in pouring rain, a complete stranger offered me a lift. I never get into strangers' cars but I remembered my Mum getting a lift AGES ago so I assumed it was the same woman. Since I'm still alive, the woman must've been very nice. I'd never offer strangers lifts, even if it is pouring rain.

Has a complete stranger ever done anything really nice for you? Or have you gone out of your way to help someone you've never met before?

Lately I've been thinking how to make my life (and blog) more interesting and I thought that maybe every day, I should do something really nice for someone and for myself (as a reward). These nice things can't be too easy (especially the ones for myself). For example, taping a show for myself (or eg my brother) does not count.

I've been thinking about it for a few weeks now but I can't think of things to do. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Or maybe you can do the same.

No comments: