Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Energisers

The one thing that never fails to really hype me up is being with or talking to my close friends. I saw Claudia in the morning, met up with Amelia (because she still waits with me during my 2 hour break) and talked and laughed the whole time. Then talked with April on the phone when I got home. I have too much energy to go to sleep so I'm writing here. I don't have to wake up early tomorrow so I can stay up late.

I have nothing interesting to tell you today (do I ever?) so I'll just ramble for a bit. Speaking of close friends, I'd love to know what your close friends are like. Are they people that you met separately or are they all your childhood/uni/work friends? How often do you talk/meet with them? Do you usually meet in a group of separately? If you have any interesting friends stories, I'd love to hear them!

No comments: