Sunday, August 13, 2006

More Diet Whinging

You can't even imagine my disappointment when I looked at the ingredients on the lemon muffins mix and another biscuit pack once again and saw something that I didn't see before - "raw sugar".

Fortunately the only other pack of cookies that I bought was still ok for me to have. Only I finished it already and have to wait till tomorrow till I can buy it again (since the shop is near my work).

The good news is that I've already lost weight. That's the only thing in this whole situation that makes me feel good. I mean it's so pathetic that beling slimmer is the only thing that can make me feel better about this diet that was supposed to improve my health.

My Dad (and David) thinks it's rubbish. My Dad has this wonderful theory that you should eat whatever you like because those foods make you feel happy and when you are happy your immune system is better so you are less likely to get sick.

My Mum suggested that I should do this for another week until I see the naturopath and then if she asks me to continue, instead of cutting those foods out completely, just reduce the intake. I think I can live with just eating wheat and chocolate less often than not eating them at all.

No comments: