Tuesday, August 08, 2006

No More Chocolate

Chocolate cravings, sugar cravings, wheat cravings - BAD!

All day.

I mean there's only so much fruit, vegetables, meat and rice I can eat.

Why me? Yeah, I'm feeling very sorry for myself which is very stupid. I mean I have a boyfriend who supports me, I have no reason to be unhappy. The sweet guy actually said he'd do this diet with me. Such a naive boy. I told him not to even think of it. He's not in the position to refuse himself important energy foods. He said he still won't eat them when we are together. Whatever. I'm sure he'll change his mind once he realises how freaking hard it is.

I was being so pathetic, I almost cried last night when I told David about it.

I'm sure if I was single, I'd happily trade living on this diet with having a boyfriend.

I made myself feel a little better by thinking that at least I'll lose weight and would look great in all sorts clothes. Just hope my face won't start looking sunken.

I wish I didn't like chocolate and bread so much... I mean I'd be ok to cut out all pastries and biscuits and all that if I could have some cocoa and wheat.

No comments: