Sunday, September 17, 2006

Oversleeping

At about 4pm, I felt so tired I decided to have a nap. I only woke up at 10pm. That is just not right. I wonder if it's the new herb my naturopath gave me and forgot to mention the side effects (will go do some online research).

Then when I woke up and was about to return David's phone call, I couldn't remember his phone number!!! How could have that happened? I always remember it. I wonder if something messed with my brain.

I was so tired last night that I had to stay over at David's house, something I don't like doing as it means he has to sleep in his sister's room on the bunk bed and I just feel uncomfortable staying over. When I told David I was driving home, he got really upset and begged me to stay. (I'm kind of glad he did because my eyelids were sticking to my eye balls.) I know I would do the same. I wouldn't want him driving on that dark road that connects our houses if he was tired.

In the morning, I was woken up when he kissed my forehead. Felt like I was Sleeping Beauty or something, being woken up by my prince (only much better looking than any Prince Charming). After that, I just closed my eyes again and slept for another 10 minutes. When I woke up the second time, he was still sitting next to me, holding my hand.

When I actually got up, he didn't want me to go right away so I stayed a bit. We went for an early walk to the bakery. He said that just doing little things like that made him really happy. I wish we could do that all the time.

Well, I better go to sleep again as I don't want to be falling asleep at work. The weird thing is that I'm still tired.

No comments: