Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Wrong Look

I'm sure I imagined it and it probably was accidental but it freaking annoyed me.

This guy from my work, the friendly but not so smart one, looked at my... you know. This sort of thing hasn't happened for a very long time and it made me feel really uncomfortable. Now I can't just chat normally to him like I used to because I keep thinking he's checking me out. Especially that he was complimenting me the day before.

I know I'm making this into a bigger deal than necessary but why can't guys keep their eyes above your neck? Don't they realise how self-conscious it makes women feel (well, me anyway)?

I was going to tell David, just to vent, but didn't. Don't want him thinking it was bigger than it was. Just told him the guy gave me 'a look' I didn't like. David said, "I'm going to talk to him". He can be pretty protective so wouldn't be too happy if I told him.

I don't even know why I'm going on about this now. Need to forget it. Remove it from my mind. Banish any related thought.

Gone.

No comments: