Sunday, September 24, 2006

Still In(sanely) Love

I've started writing this post probably ten times already but feel like I'm heading into the sentimental and mushy territory.

I was going to write what happened last night or just how I feel but that wouldn't articulate what I actually want to say.

Hmm, how can I say that I've just realised that love isn't a hundred different things squashed into one, but just one strong pressure just below your chest. It's physical, not just psychological.

Ok, this is starting to sound really stupid.

Hmm.

Last night was great. Amelia and Claudia both got picked up by some Latino guys. Amelia rejected the guy really rudely, I actually felt a bit sorry for him. Claudia actually danced with a guy. Then he kept coming round and asking her again but she didn't want to. Man, that guy was really persistent. David and I found it really funny 'cause this guy would always run his hand though his hair just before coming up to Claud for like the 10th time. Amelia tried to pretend she and Claudia were a couple (not very successsfully) so the guy would leave her alone but that didn't stop the guy. David said he probably didn't care.

David and I had a great time dancing. Then we caught the night bus to my house. I was so tired I actually fell asleep on his shoulder. We got home about 4:30am. Wished my parents weren't home.

Christine and Evan moved in together. I wish I could live with David now. I have a serious addiction problem. Totally and completely addicted of David.

White. Warm. Safe. Perfect.

No comments: