Saturday, May 22, 2004

Delayed Reaction

Went to the city yesterday with April, Claudia and Christine. We had dinner and then just walked around and talked. The dinner was very nice but the conversation was even nicer. Found out some very interesting things about my friends. Or more specifically - Christine. That girl never ceases to surprise me. She mentioned something about herself so casually in a conversation that I didn't even react. It only hit me in the morning that what she said was a bit of a shock. Maybe it was after midnight when she said it and my senses were lessened. I don't know. But today when I woke up, I thought I dreamt the whole thing.

That piece of information doesn't change anything but it never occurred to me. Or maybe it did, I just didn't really give it any thought.

I wonder if April knew. She was a bit quiet then. All I could think of when she told (or more like 'mentioned') it was: at least you have double the chances of finding your soulmate. And that's gotta be a good thing.

No comments: