Sunday, May 23, 2004

Procrastination Pain

I hate procrastinating so much, yet I can't stop doing it. I have so much work to do and not enough time. And I still haven't properly started.

Why can't I just will myself to do it? It's mainly because it's one of those assignments which I don't know how to start. And that's the worst. I've done everything that I knew how to start but this I just can't do. If only I started, I'm sure I'd finish.

Argh... so annoying. Looking on the positive side, I only have 3 weeks left till the holidays! Or maybe that's not a positive thing 'cause that means uni will be ending soon for me. But America trip will be closer. So it's both good and bad.

I wonder what I'll be doing this time next year...

Hopefully I'll be employed in a good job. And maybe have a boyfriend. Yeah, right.

No comments: