Monday, May 03, 2004

The Perfect Stranger Who I Will Never See Again

Ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod! I met a guy at the bus stop, had a conversation with him, caught the bus to the station with him, found out that he lives two stations away from mine, waited 25 minutes with him for our train (and at the same time finding out his age, what he was studying etc), got on the same train and… Amy was on it and took me away to another carriage never to see the guy again. Why, why, why??? I thought I was going to explode. How could she ruin something that I could only dream about?

The guy was so my type, did a very similar course to me, 25 year old, friendly, funny, sweet and lives so close too!!! It was so easy to talk to him and he was a complete stranger! I felt like I already knew him. Why do I have a feeling that I will never see him again?

During our conversation he did mention a ‘she’ but since I didn’t hear who he was referring too, I have no idea if it was his girlfriend, wife or what. I asked him to repeat what he said but he just repeated the last bit, rather than who he was talking about. I didn’t ask again.

I must calm down. I must. Why don’t things ever go as I want them to go? It’s as if him living close to me is enough for a nice surprise. But it’s not. It’s never enough until it has the wanted consequences.

No comments: