Sunday, May 30, 2004

Unnecessary Thoughts

Why does a person who you feel you've moved on from, appears in your mind at the unlikeliest of times?

I feel like I'm really over Max and haven't been thinking about him lately. But today, I was getting really stressed about uni work and all of a sudden I had a strong urge to read all his emails. And that got me completely distracted.

In one email he was saying how he'd like to take photos of wildlife but there's not much of it around here and I said that he should go to the zoo. And this got me thinking how fun it would be to go to the zoo with him and take photos of animals. (I ignored the fact that he said that going to the zoo isn't the same).

I still feel like I'm over him but I know if he contacts me and starts talking to me again, I'd go back to the way I was. It's pathetic, it really is.

No comments: