Saturday, May 29, 2004

Re: Archives

Any new (or old) visitors who want to read the archives but can't, I'm sorry. I had to take them off for a while. There have been a gradual increase in visitors, which on one hand is a great thing, but on the other a bit scary. Especially since I have come SO very close to having someone I know read it. And I've written about way too many things that would make me very identifiable.

I also accidentally stumbled on a personal blog of someone I know. I haven't told them and I won't be because I wouldn't want to know if someone I know read mine. I would want them to act as if they haven't and never come back. I won't be visiting that person's blog in the future.

If you want to read some of my old entries, email me.

You might've noticed that lately I haven't been writing about any specific incidents. This is also because of my paranoia of being exposed. If someone I knew read this, I would feel like people do in those dreams where they realise that they're naked in public and everyone is staring at them.

I've never had that dream but I can imagine what it would feel like.

Hopefully, my entries will go back to the way they were before soon. 'Cause I miss writing about stuff like that.

No comments: