Friday, June 18, 2004

Blurry Week

Blurry Week

This week has been such a boring blur. Being home, finishing assignments, studying for exams, finishing reading Harry Potter, getting distracted by TV, snacking too much, staying up late downloading music (how nerdy, I know) while playing around with photos in Photoshop. I realised (once again) how easy it is to make anyone look beautiful in photos when you edit them. I was so pleased with the way I made myself look that I had a tiny urge to post it here. But I won't.

Paid some more for my trip to US this week. My bank account balance is quickly diminishing. It's a bit scary how much less money I have now. I have to remind myself that this is what I was saving up all that money for in the first place. It should definitely be worth it. Every time I pay, I get more excited about the trip getting closer.

Next week I should finish all my exams and hopefully do something more exciting than this week. I will hopefully be going to that dancing class I couldn't go to last week. If nothing goes wrong as it always seems to.

No comments: