Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Party Thoughts

Party Thoughts

One of my uni friends is having a birthday party on the weekend and I was planning on going 'cause I was expecting only our group of uni friends to come (apart from her high school friends) but now I found out that this other group (that I don't particularly like, including Fabian and Jack and maybe Mark) is coming too and it makes me not want to go. I think that if I was coming with someone, it wouldn't be so bad but the fact that none of my uni friends live around my area, I will have to go there alone. Maybe I can get Sophia to meet me beforehand... I just have this image in my head where I get there and see the people I don't like first and will have to talk to them. And it will be SO awkward and uncomfortable.

I hate that I'm thinking like this because why should some stupid bunch of people prevent me from going? It's ridiculous. Yet I'm seriously considering not going. Must stop thinking silly thoughts.

No comments: