Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Late Night Ramble

Late Night Ramble

I don't feel like going to sleep so I'll just write here. Nothing much to say.

Every time I write here, I feel like I'm talking to the great unknown masses of anonymous people. It's an interesting feeling.

I was reading some of my old diaries today while I was waiting to go to work (which was cancelled anyway) and I've written something thought provoking one time. Well, maybe it won't provoke any thoughts in you but being the over-analyser that I am, I kept thinking about it.

Anyway, what I wrote was "When I am myself, I become the best person I can be". I was thinking whether that would apply to everyone. And I think that unless you are some cold-hearted person (which is very rare), it would apply to most people. Because when we are not trying to impress others and conform to 'society's standards', we bring something special and unique to our world. And genuine people are always more likeable. The only problem is that people usually never get to know most people well enough to see the depth of their personalities.

No comments: