Sunday, June 27, 2004

The Curse

The Curse

So I decided to go to a dancing class today. Again. I mean there would have to be a point where I would be able to attend one. I wasn't too hopeful, after lots of previous disappointment where something always went wrong.

Since yesterday I was waiting for something to happen that would prevent me from going. A mysterious disease? Being stuck in a train? Aliens kidnapping me? Anything was possible.

Miraculously, I didn't get a mysterious disease and the train was perfectly on time (another miracle, I know). I actually got to the studios!!! It was amazing. Even I couldn't really believe it.

But no one else came. Not the other students. Not the teacher. The receptionist was very sorry and said that it had never happened before. They usually had at least 5 people for that class.

I couldn't believe it. I don't know but deep down I really thought that everything would go fine today. I'm not a superstitious person but this has to be some curse.

I'm positive there's someone out there whose sole goal in life is to make sure that I never attend a dance lesson.

So maybe I wasn't kidnapped by aliens but I'm certain that the teacher and the other students were.

No comments: