Sunday, October 08, 2006

Before the Future

I've realised something in the last few days. Instead of concentrating on how much I miss being with David all the time and how much I can't wait to be together properly, I should enjoy things I wouldn't be able to when my dream comes true.

Lying in bed in complete silence, with no one snoring next to me.
Not having to be responsible for the household.
Living with my parents and brother.
Not having to compromise my way of living.
Enjoying the time I have alone to do things like blogging.

So from now on, I'll just enjoy my life the way it was for many years because pretty soon I will never have this again.

2 comments:

PetRoxs said...

lol....the story so a bit nice

Anonymous said...

Nice one! It's not really something I thought about before I moved in with my boy. Now, as much as I love our little co-habitating life, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that sometimes I miss some of those things you pointed out. :)