Thursday, October 05, 2006

New Look

If you are wondering if my blog had been possessed by some blue pixelated alien, there is no need to worry.

My old template was giving me a lot of problems so I had to pick a new one (none of which I particularly like). So this one will have to do for now.

I'll play around with it to suit my taste when I can be bothered. The new xml and css format is too confusing to understand right now.

But look, now I have Blogger comments! Feel free to give it a test run.

It still feels weird to see these new colours after having my lovely warm but cool purple tones. I guess I'll have to get used to them!

And there I thought I'd have my original layout for all of my blog's life. Ahh...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It seems that the old comments are gone, though...
Regardless, I used to have this same layout but tweaked, so I like it.

Anonymous said...

Wow, totally new look. But I like it. Did it change the way you feel about yourself?

Sky said...

Sol, the old comments are gone because they used to be hosted by another website, now it's all Blogger. I much prefer it now as the old ones used to have lots of code errors.

Mick, it didn't change the way I feel about myself but I feel like it has changed my blog's 'image'. Which I guess it has.

I think I'm actually starting to like this new layout.

toey said...

She sells sea shells by the sea shore.

miss hampson said...

But wait! How did you get 'Labels'? Are you using the new Beta, or no? This labels business smacks of gmail.... Need to know! I have been updating with technorati tags, but, not the same!

Sky said...

miss hampson, yes I'm using the beta version. Once you transfer, you can add blogger labels too :)