Friday, October 27, 2006

Girls' Night In

me: wanna come over on Friday night?
April: why, is David studying?
me: no, maybe I just want to hang out with you
April: what's David doing?
me: working
April: I knew it!

So April came over. We talked for four hours straight. About the usual. Guys and relationships and friends. Typical gossip. It was great.

David called at around 8:30pm saying that he was going to finish at 9pm and if I wanted him to come over. I told him I did but I'd have to wake up early tomorrow to go to my new dance class. He said he'd just see me tomorrow night. He sounded disappointed.

It's been such a long time since I've had April over at my house. Felt really good. Her hair looked really shiny.

She told me more details of what happened with her and Praket and how she realised it's never gooing to go anywhere but she's still holding on to him as a friend because she doesn't want to go back to nothing.

Really reminded me of Max. I was on the verge on telling her but then stopped myself. Didn't want to go into it with her.

Every time she'd say "I knew I was acting irrational but I just couldn't help it" and "I just like the idea of him", I knew exactly how she felt. When I told her I sympathised, she thought I was talking about Andrew (the guy who rejected me after our first meeting). I guess Max is still a part of me I'm not ready/willing to share with her. David is the only one who really knows and who I wanted to know.

I'm looking forward to my dance class tomorrow. I really need the exercise. Sitting in the office all day with only 40 minutes to go for a walk isn't enough to keep myself fit. It's amazing how much walking to and from the train station did for my health and weight. Now that I don't have that anymore, I have to find ways to motivate myself. Dancing classes are the only thing that can make me get out of my house and exercise. Sad, I know, but what can I do? Can't change myself to find gym/running exciting.

Too bad Amelia won't be coming with me this time.

I should go to sleep now.

No comments: