Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Girl Who Cried Blog

me: what would you say if I write a book about my life and get it published?
David: depends what you write
me: I'd write whatever's in my diaries but I'd change everyone's names and sell it as fiction
David: people would still realise it's about us
me: but I wouldn't put my name on it, it'd have an alias so no one would ever know
David: that'd be ok then
me: oh cool, 'cause I already did that

David: what?! You already published a book?!!
me: maybe...
David: seriously?!
me: of course not, don't you think I'd have a copy on my bookshelf?
David: I don't know what's on your bookshelf
me: come on, when would I have done that?

me: I guess I could publish it online
David: ok
me: really? You wouldn't mind?
David: no
me: cool! 'Cause I already did that
David: ok

Do you realise that I actually told David I have a blog?! And he didn't believe me! That's just too funny. If he ever finds out, he can't say I never told him.

2 comments:

toey said...

Maybe he already knows...

*twilight zone music playing*

Anonymous said...

Oh,that's really scary thing.