Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Leaving on a Plane

Guess what everyone?

Next year I'm going to POB!!!

Don't know if David is coming with me. It's up to him. I know he wants to but it's the money problem.

I can't say I particularly want to go back there. There are hundreds of other places I'd rather go to but I feel like I should visit my grandparents who are not feeling too well.

Even though it's not my destination of choice, I'm starting to really look forward to it. A trip overseas is always exciting.

If David doesn't come with me, I'm going to go with my Mum who's going there anyway.

The trip wouldn't be long 'cause I still don't know what my job situation is going to be in a year. But I can't help but feel really excited.

And I always wanted to have an airport reunion with David. They always seems so romantic.

No comments: