Sunday, September 14, 2003

Back To My Old Ways

I was reading the diary that was dedicated (unintentionally) to Max and it made me remember how much I used to like him. I went crazy there for a while. I might post some entries here later if I feel like it. Right now I'm too embarrassed about them. I acted like a pathetic sentimental teenage girl that I never liked.

I can sort of laugh (a little) about it now. Although I still talk to Max, even if it's just through SMS. I might try talking to him on the phone again. Just not now 'cause my throat is killing me and I can barely talk.

I thought that last Saturday's party completely changed me because of the way how I felt after I've met Nadine's boyfriend. I didn't want to ever talk to any guy who was worse than him. Now, I'm back to my old self where I just don't care who I talk to.

No comments: