Monday, September 01, 2003

Nadine, The Drama Queen

I went to Nadine's birthday (family) party. There's so much to write but I don't feel like it now. Every time something like what happened happens and I go home, I feel really awful and frustrated and annoyed and depressed and I HATE it!!!

Why do I have to be the one who is always there for her when she's never there for me?! She is the most complicated person I know (and probably don't know too). And the biggest drama queen. I just can't deal with it anymore!

And she always makes me think (indirectly) about how I will never find RG and I really don't like her for that. I've been doing a pretty good job not thinking about RG, thanks mainly to April (cos when we talk about it, it's seems ridiculous and we can laugh about it together) and Claudia and Christine because they make me forget about wanting RG because of their distractions with other topics. The three of them were doing a really good job of making me not sad about not having RG.

And then today, Nadine just made me feel terrible about my non-existant RG. She didn't do it intentionally but she did it anyway. She was in a really bad mood and was going off at everyone at the party except me. So we went to her room to talk and she wouldn't tell me anything specific. She'd just said how she has a lot of "friendship, relationship and other problems". Apparently she had a boyfriend for the last 3 months that she obviously hasn't told me about. I hate how after not talking to me for months, she spills all these little hints to what's been going on with her and I'm supposed to be all understanding. Not once did she ask me any questions. She went on about some other things (because she was all emotional and had no one to talk to). She wouldn't have told me if she wasn't depressed or in other circumstances.

Maybe I'm just envious that she had all these relationships when she's this over-emotional self-centred drama queen while I haven't had any. I think that's what makes me so tired of her.

Ok, I think I'm going to sleep now.

No comments: