Sunday, September 14, 2003

From The Past - Discovery

I was reading through my old diaries. Here's what I wrote on 27.01.02:

Today I made an exciting new discovery! I was (and still am) very proud of myself. I discovered that blueberries are white inside. Who would've thought?! I found this out accidentally (as all major discoveries get found out). While I was washing them, I had to cut out a rotten bit out of one. When I did, inside it was all white. I thought it was a bad one but then another on was white too. So after biting a number of them, I realised that they're all white. It tuned out that my grandparents, parents and brother also assumed that blueberries were a dark reddish bluish colour inside. Isn't it amazing the surprises on can encounter in one's daily life, just by being observant?

I know, from now on, if I have nothing to write I'll just post entries that I've written in my notebook diaries.

No comments: