Sunday, September 28, 2003

Invitation

April and I went to a local film festival yesterday but it was so freezing that we didn't stay long (although we really wanted to) and ended meeting up with Claudia and Christine.

While we were talking I got a message from Jacqui saying that she and Amy were organising a get together for the 'group'. I thought about going for no more than a couple of seconds. I really don't see the point in meeting up just for the sake of meeting up. I really doubt that they really want to see me. And I don't really want to see them. I hope they won't think that I'm avoiding them (since that's exactly what I'm doing). Those get-togethers are always so awkward for me that I don't see the point in going.

Tomorrow, I might finally be going to those dancing classes that I have been wanting (dreaming!) of going to. For some reason, I have a feeling that they'll (April and Christine) will cancel because that's what usually happens when I really want to do something that the others don't really want to do but I convince them to anyway.

I have been craving chocolate lately so I need to do some exercise to burn it all off.

I have so much uni stuff to do in the one week break that it doesn't even count as a break. And I wanted to do heaps of not-uni stuff. Somehow, for now, I'm managing to fit both.

No comments: