Sunday, September 07, 2003

Life Is Unfair

I came home at 7:30am today. I'm not tired at all. Really. I just feel horrible because I found out that life is officially unfair. Yeah, I know some of you already knew that.

I finally found a guy that seemed to be really suited to me. But of course he has a girlfriend -- Nadine! I don't understand what really intelligent and nice quiet guys see in not so intelligent crazy irrational loud girls. If that’s the way it is, it’s an impossibility for me to find RG because my RG won’t see me as his RG.

I also noticed an interesting thing. When I go with my friends to the club that we went to yesterday, there were never any sleazy guys around but yesterday, when I was there with Nadine and her friends, it seemed that the whole club was populated with jerks. It was disgusting.

There was this weird looking guy, who I thought was one of Nadine’s friends’ friends. who was hanging around us the whole time so I decided to talk to him in case he was a really nice person. I asked him how he knew Nadine’s friend and he said that he just met her when we got to the club. I was talking to the guy as if he was one of our friends and he turned out to be some complete stranger that no one knew anything about! I tried to avoid him after that. That was really bad.

I also must stop smiling shyly at guys that I talk to because they think I’m coming onto them. They don’t realise that I can’t help it.

Nadine’s friends are absolutely crazy, except her guy friends who are all pretty quiet. One cute Spanish (I think) guy (Nadine’s friend) told Nadine that one of her friends was really hot and that girl was far from what I thought most people would consider as ‘hot’. Some people’s tastes are so bizarre. Her other friends were the most loud people I’ve ever met. They were nice though.

By midnight, Nadine got completely drunk. She told me that the only reason her boyfriend left was because I was completely sober so I could make sure that she was all right. So he trusted me to look after his drunk girlfriend, although he wouldn’t give me (someone who can look after herself) a second glance. Life is unfair. I know I shouldn’t like someone who doesn’t like me, that’s just stooping too low, but I can’t help it.

Nadine is not the best person to be around when she’s totally drunk, especially in the middle of the night in the City. She talked to any person who walked by, including creepy guys who started following us, but not for too long, fortunately. That was kinda a bit scary. She kept making stupid comments and singing on top of her lungs, attracting weirdos. I swear I’m never going out with her again. Another one of her friends was with us who although was completely sober, acted like she was drunk too and sang on top of her lungs as well, so her soberness didn’t mean a thing. Another one of her friends was even crazier than Nadine. She was telling us how when she went to some place, it was really stupid because “Not even one guy tried to chat [her] up! What [is she], ugly?!” Then some of her other friends were also into being drunk so they fully told me the details of their love lives. That was entertaining for a while, although again I was pointed out how unfair life is because these drunk girls had guys who liked them and I didn’t.

Max messaged me yesterday but I don’t feel like talking to him anymore, after yesterday. I know I said I want to meet him ‘cause we could be really good friends but I have enough of really good friends and don’t need anymore. And I’d never go out with him because I can’t be attracted to someone who’s dumber than me. So meeting him would be completely pointless.

Anyway, after yesterday, I decided that I’m over wanting a boyfriend. I don’t want any. There are too many dumb and sleazy guys, and all the good ones like girls that are opposite of me in personality. So what’s the point?

I feel really bitter at the moment. I’m sure you can tell.