Sunday, September 28, 2003

I'll do the forward that she sent me here.

1. What's your full name? Can't say here.

2. What are you wearing? Navy track pants and grey and blue sports top.

3. What are you listening to right now? Silence. Can't decided what I want to listen to. Actually, I was just listening to the typing of the keys.

4. Last four digits of your phone number? who cares?!

5. What was the last thing you ate? a meat pattie, rye toast and some vegetables.

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Dark blue.

7. Where do you plan to go on your honeymoon? I haven't planned that because I'm not sure if I'll be having a honeymoon since you need to get married in order to have one.

8. Last person you talked to on the phone? My Mum.

9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? What they say (if they talk) or their height and face (if they don't).

10. Your favorite drink? That yummy apple & strawberry juice or (Cherry) Coke.

11. Favorite alcoholic drink? One that has the least alcohol.

12. Favorite sport to play? Dancing, if that counts as a sport. If not, then ice-skating.

13. Favorite sport to watch? Dancing or figure skating.

14. What's the next CD you're going to get? None. I dowload music from the net.

15. Did you ever wear braces? No, thankfully!

16. Best memories? The ones spent with close friends and family.

17. Do you wear contacts? No.

18. Siblings and their ages? One brother, Andrew, who's 16.

19. Favorite month(S)? August because the weather is nice and because there's still half a year left.

20. Favorite food? chocolate, pizza and fresh bread. Mmmm......

21. Last movie you watched? Finding Nemo.

22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? Yes. *Sigh*

23. Do you like scary or happy movies better? Depends on my mood. I guess I usually prefer happy ones.

24. Summer or winter? Winter, for sure!

25. Relationship or one night stands? Relationships.

26. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate.

27. Who is most likely to respond? I'm not sending this to anyone so no one will respond.

28. Who is least likely to respond? Everyone, since I'm not sending it.

29. What books are you reading? Lots. Can't be bothered typing. I should update the column on the right.

30. What's on your mouse pad? Don't have one.

31. Favorite magazine(S)? Changes from time to time. I haven't bought any for ages. But I guess I like girly mags.

32. Favorite smell? The smell of fresh bread.

33. Least favorite smell? Gross smells.

34. Worst feeling in the world? Loneliness and physical pain.

35. How many rings before you answer the phone? Depends how close I am to the phone, but at least one I guess.

36. Future child's name? James, Mark, Alina... They change from time to time.

37. Favorite movie? American Beauty, Amelie.

38. What's under your bed? Carpet.

39. Glass half empty or half full? Half full. Before I used to say both but it makes more sense to me if it's half full 'cause I think of stuff being poured in, rather than out.

40. What is your favorite number? 25

41. One nice thing about the person that sent this to U? sometimes she can make me feel really good.

42. Many friends or one best friend? A few very close friends.

43. Favorite current TV shows? Friends. Other non-current favourites are Ally McBeal, Once And Again, Felicity.

44. Name one funny thing that happened today? I'm having a funny conversation with April on MSN right now.

45. Have you ever been in love? No.

Now, it's your turn. Answer these questions on your site and send me the site's address or post them on my message board or email your answers to me!

No comments: