Friday, September 19, 2003

Bitter Reminder

As soon as my Mum came home, the first thing she told me was that she spoke to Talia's Mum today and she told her how Talia and her boyfriend go to some dancing classes at my uni and that Talia's boyfriend's friend needs a partner for the class. I was like, "Oh my God. Don't even start", rolling my eyes. She then goes that in the class, they swap partners anyway and that she goes there with a group of friends and that I should call her. First of all I'm not calling her. She's nice and all but I just don't find it easy to talk to her. And it'll be weird if I call her out of the blue. And secondly, it'll be really awkward if I start going there with her friends.

Now I'm just annoyed that Mum had to tell me about other people's boyfriends because it's not like I can do anything about my lack of one.

I need to talk to April. She'll find the funny side to this.

No comments: