Monday, September 29, 2003

Almost a Fight

April and I just had the closest to a fight that we ever did.

I wanted to see if her uni group meeting today was a real excuse for not going to the dance class or just a convenient one. I asked if she wanted to go tomorrow with Christine and I but she said that she should do her work. I then said that we won't be going clubbing on Friday like we planned because the others can't come and after she acted upset, I asked if she wanted to go anyway. When she said yes, I suggested that we go to the dance class instead since we go to both for the same reason - dancing. And then she started saying that she should probably do her uni work. If she doesn't want to go, why can't she just say so?!

I told her that I'd rather she told me now that she won't go, rather than a few hours before because that gets annoying. She then defensively asked when did she ever do that before? And I hate when people ask me to give examples of similar past events because I can never think of any from the top of my head. I just know that it has happened because once is never annoying, it's when a person continously does it, then it gets irritating.

So now we're not talking.

No comments: