Friday, September 19, 2003

Friday Five

1. Who is your favorite singer/musician? Why?
Rob Thomas because every song that he writes, composes and performs is different every time I listen to it which makes me not get bored of it.

2. What one singer/musician can you not stand? Why?
No one specific that I can think of at the moment but I can stand those singers who sing dancy songs that have one line repeated over and over with a boring beat in the background.

3. If your favorite singer wasn't in the music business, do you think you would still like him/her as a person?
Unfortunately, I don't personally know Rob Thomas but if his personality is relfected in his songs, then I would really like him!

4. Have you been to any concerts? If yes, who put on the best show?
Matchbox 20 for sure!

5. What are your thoughts on downloading free music online vs. purchasing albums? Do you feel the RIAA is right in its pursuit to stop people from dowloading free music?
I enjoy downloading free music because I can listen to songs that I probably wouldn't buy. I guess it's probably not very ethical but I'm a selfish person.

No comments: