Saturday, April 05, 2003

Little Chat

I talked to my (maternal) grandma (the one that lives overseas) on the phone today. I haven't talked to her in months, although my Mum talks to her every week. I don't know why but although we are pretty close, I have nothing to say to her on the phone. I mean, what can I say when I haven't seen her in God knows how long.

Today was especially uncomfortable because she started asking me about guys. I was, like, "they're fine". She then goes, "Maybe I should send you some from here". And I replied a bit too suddenly, "No, don't". Well, there goes my try at making the whole topic casual. Then she was saying (probably more to comfort herself), "it's not time for guys yet, is it". I said, "Nah". I think she's worried about my lack of boyfriends, like my Mum (who doesn't approach the subject anymore). I'm already worried enough about it as it is, I don't need everyone making a fuss.

Am I the only one with this problem?

One of the main reasons for this blog was to make my problems not seem so unique but since no one answers my questions, maybe they are.

No comments: