Friday, April 11, 2003

Underground Adventure

I had a very fun morning today! We went to the Fine Arts College to the underground tunnels. The other four girls were so scared. I didn't understand what was so scary. It was just dark and isolated and something like you'd see in movies (eg. the underground tunnels in Harry Potter). I was so excited to be there and explored as much as possible (to the surprise of others who were all clinging to each other). One girl also kept shrieking at the sight of her own shadow, which was a bit too much. I was quite disappointed that they weren't as excited as me about the whole place. I wanted to stay for heaps longer to wander around. I love stuff like that!

Blow Your Breath Away
The tutorial after my little adventure wasn't as good. I was sitting in front of Fabian and not paying any attention to him, thinking that he got over annoying me but he just had to do something. There I was, actually paying attention when I felt a strong breath on the back of my neck. I got annoyed at Fabian for sighing so strongly but dismissed it as him just being ignorant of anyone around him. I moved a bit forward, away from him. Then he tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Just kidding!"

So he did it on purpose!!! He intentionally breathed as much as possible on the back of my head and neck. If only his breath stank, then I'm sure he would've really regretted his action. I know that he wanted some reaction so I just ignored him. He completely broke my concentration because I was so annoyed and couldn't stop thinking why he has to get on my nerves so much and how I can get him to stop. Since I couldn't answer that, I resolved to imagine him choking just because he ran out of breath when he blew on me. This was of course in a cartoonish Ally McBeal fashion. That made me feel better and I resumed paying attention to the boring lecture with an up-himself lecturer.

No comments: