Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Something New On Tuesday

Guess what?! Yesterday was the first Tuesday that Fabian didn't bother me! Isn't it amazing?! I think he was more worried about changing tutorials so he could have the 'cute' (in his opinion) tutor. He is so superficial.

Yesterday morning, I got to talk to a guy that I've seen around. He was pretty cool but on the ugly side. I know I'm the one who's sounding superficial now but looks do matter (no matter what anyone says). You don't have to be good looking to be attractive but you have to have something . When I was younger, I really believed that looks don't matter. Even in preschool I was the one that stood up for the 'fat' kid because I liked playing with her. And since I'm not exactly good looking, I should understand. However, this doesn't stop me from not 'liking' the guy because of his looks, even if his personality seems great.

I am such a hypocrite because I wouldn't want a guy to not 'like' me just because of my looks but I can't 'like' a guy because of his.

No comments: