Wednesday, April 02, 2003

The Words Of Desperation

I couldn't connect to Blogger for some reason on Sunday after my whole entry got deleted so I wrote another one. Here it is.

My whole entry just got deleted. Wonderful. I don’t feel like rewriting it which is too bad ‘cause I wrote a few good sentences. I can’t repeat them now, though, because out of context they don’t sound as good.

In summary:
* grandparents came over for dinner which made me think that everyone in my family has good marriages and I’ll be the only one that’s single for life (which isn’t a new thought but since my brother is sick of hearing it, I’ll write it here; if you don’t want to read this, don’t).
* my life is great which makes me want RG even more because when my life is not so great, I’m not in the mood to care.
* Any suggestions to meet RG ‘naturally’ i.e. not online or anything like that?

No comments: