Tuesday, July 15, 2003

A Whole Old World

After a week of being at home, 'recovering' from my operation, I got extremely bored (as expected) and decided it was time to remember what the world outside looks like. I met up with Amelia (and her cousins who came from France) and hung out with them in the City.

I had a huge headache that just wouldn't go away since yesterday so it kept bugging me all day and ruining the fun.

We ended up finally getting a birthday present for Claudia (a month after her birthday) which we probably should give to her sometime before her next birthday. Poor girl hasn't got any presents from her closest friends yet. I would be very offended if it happened to me. I suggested that we take her out and give her a small surprise birthday party to make up for it. April said that we can tell her that the reason we're giving her a surprise party a month after her birthday is because otherwise it wouldn't have been such a big surprise. She can be funny. Speaking of April, I wonder what she's been up to... Maybe she got a new job and has been busy with that. I don't know why she didn't call last week. I think I might call her after my headache goes away.

No comments: