Friday, November 25, 2005

Not Believing in Santa Clause

So glad it's Friday again.

Just read an absoultely fantastic post about being an atheist and also this one. Made me question again whether a relationship can work long-term with a difference in religious belief. The guy who wrote the post has articulated so well all my thoughts that I can't bring up in a heated discussion because my mind goes blank.

Some things that stood out for me:

1. Religious people's arguments are as ridiculous as saying you can have square circles. It's like arguing with a toddler.

2. People who believe in God are delusional.

3. Just because the idea of a God is nice, doesn't mean it's true.

I wonder if David would break up/get really annoyed with me if I send this post to him...

Randong recurring thought: is there a more suitable guy for me than David, and if there is will I ever meet him?

No comments: