Monday, November 14, 2005

Swollen

Guess where I am right now?

At home.

One side of my throat feels like it's ripping. I can't even eat breakfast 'cause it hurts too much to swallow. Went to the doctor at 8am and she told me that if it's an infection, it should clear in three days. Three days!!! I don't have that much time! I have to be at work tomorrow and I can't speak. She said I should definitely have another day off. Doesn't she not realise that not only do I have tons of work, I'm already behind by not going in today.

She also said that if the antibiotics don't clear, I have to come in for a blood test to make sure I don't have glandular fever. I so don't need this right now.

When I called work, they didn't sound too happy about me not showing up. Wish I could have the doctor tell them how badly my glands are swollen.

No comments: