Thursday, February 13, 2003

A Day With Nadine

Nadine came over yesterday. I love and hate her at the same time. I hate how she disappoints me so much but I love how easy it is to talk to her about anything.

I'm still not over how she decided to go to America with someone else. We planned to go together since we were about 13 years old. And she talks about going there so casually as if I couldn't care less that she's going with someone else. The truth is that I act like I couldn't care less because what's the point of telling her how annoyed I am?

Nadine got a belly button ring. She started apologising how she didn't tell me when she got it. I don't see the big deal. It's not like I tell her anything anymore. And she did mention that she was going to get one. Just goes to show that she really doesn't know what I get annoyed about.

Some person keeps e-mailing Nadine anonymously, saying how much she hurt him/her and that she'll pay. I can't believe she annoyed someone that bad for that person to start e-mailing horrible things to her. And Nadine has absolutely no idea who it is. I helped her find the person's IP host so we know which internet service provider they're using, which doesn't really say much, but still. Does anyone know any way of finding out who this person could be? In a way, it's kind of fun playing detectives, like we did yesterday but everyone just wants to know who the loser is.

We made a bet on who will get married first. I know I'll win because when we made a bet on who will get a boyfriend first, I won. After we made the bet she said, "If worst comes to worst, I'll postpone". She can be really funny sometimes. She said that if I want to get a good guy, I should ask Netta (one of her friends) to set me up with someone because she introduced 2 couples that got married and some others that were really happy. I've met Netta once. She seems pretty cool. Must become better friends with her.

Nadine is the most unique person that I know. She's crazy but really likeable, even though she can hurt or annoy people without realising. Do you know anyone like that? I'd love to hear about it since I love weird people.

No comments: