Thursday, February 06, 2003

I'm a Bird Hater and a TV Show Addict

I hate birds with a passion. They woke me up once again and gave me a massive headache. They wouldn’t shut up the whole day. I swear when I’ll move out, I will not have one single tree outside my home, and I really like trees. I just hate those little monsters that yell and shriek the whole day. I can’t stand that noise anymore. They’re making me go insane.

I slept until 1:15pm after I had breakfast today because of my headache. When I woke up, everything was so light! My eyes were going crazy. I went into the darkest spot in the house and stayed there for about 5 minutes. My stomach was also getting queasy. I hate getting headaches. They ruin my whole day. Those dumb birds!

I watched the last episode of the first series of “The Bachelor” yesterday. I made fun of it the whole way through. I already knew who Alex was going to pick because I accidentally saw that Trista was the “Bachelorette” . America is into its 3rd series so I shouldn’t have bothered looking it up on the net. Although I make fun of the show, I do think that some of the women on it are not complete airheads. They are just so pretty and intelligent that it’s hard for them to find a mate.

My brother (who watched it too) and I were talking about how it’s very hard for intelligent people to find partners because there aren’t as many smart people as there are average and dumb. Intelligent people are more picky because they don’t just want to settle with any person. They want someone who can stimulate their minds.

“Joe Millionaire” is on tonight. I can’t sink to its level and watch it but I know that I will. I’m curious. I like the concept of “The Bachelor” better because it’s upfront and they pick intelligent people, unlike “Joe Millionaire”.

I watch too much TV, I know. I just love the light entertainment that some shows offer.

No comments: