Friday, August 15, 2003

3 Things

Well, I can write about 3 things that happened today. They were all negative but at least I can write something other than random thoughts.

1. When I was getting out of the train station, some woman behind me tried to overtake me and slipped and fell as a result, almost taking me with her. I turned around to see if she was all right, but she started yelling, "Fuck!" over and over and wouldn't get up. She looked as if she was on drugs. She went completely insane from anger, rather than pain. I didn't know if I should've stayed and did something or leave her. I mumbled 'sorry' even though it wasn't my fault, it just looked like it was because she tripped on me. I shouldn't have said it because she may have started to think that it really was my fault. There was the usual group of druggies sitting around who saw the whole thing and kept screaming 'Fuck!' as well. I got a bit scared and quickly went. I'm scared to go to that station alone now because what if the woman (who looks like she hangs around with the druggies) will get them all to bash me up?

2. Guess who walked in late into our lecture? Mark! My heart must've skipped a beat. I thought that maybe he changed courses back to my one. He looked so cute!!! Really neat, without trying to impress anyone. And those blond curls! I had to remind myself that I no longer care if he likes me or not because I know his bad points. It was really hard though! I was glad when he left because I'm so much more relaxed when I don't want to impress anyone. First Nathan came to our lecture (last week), now Mark! It's the second time he surprised me with his presence! I don't like surprises like that because at first I get really excited but then really disappointed. Not a good feeling.

3. I shouldn't have said anything about Fabian ignoring me because he was a real jerk today. I hate him. In the lecture, every time the lecturer asked a question and no one would answer, he'd say my name so that the lecturer would look at me. Anyone who reads my blog knows how much I despise speaking in front of a large group so him attracting attention to me made me really angry. The first time I ignored him but then he wouldn't shut up so I gave him a 'look' that hopefully he interpreted as "Shut up or I will kill you". After a couple of times, when the lecturer was actually waiting for an answer from me, another guy saved me and answered himself. Why the hell does Fabian have to single me out in front of everyone?! Can't he pick on someone else. I hate him.