Thursday, August 28, 2003

Need Cure For Procrastination

I hate the feeling of procrastination. I so should be doing an assignment, but I can't make myself. Although it's only due next Thursday, I have other assignments that I have to do before then. I just want to get it out of the way. I can only fully concentrate in the mornings and there just isn't enough time in the mornings. I'm too sleepy in the afternoon and too tired in the evenings (although not as much as in the afternoons). Maybe I'll get some energy later on. Please!!! I need to concentrate and I can't right now.

I didn't even go to uni today so I could finish a part of an assignment. I never pay much attention to today's lecture anyway. It's completely irrelevant to my future career.

Yesterday in Web Design, we had to redo a webpage in 2 hours and I couldn't make a good one. I knew it was bad but I didn't know what to change but the lecturer didn't know that I knew it was bad so he came and told me about specific things that made it bad (which I already knew) and didn't help. But now he knows me as the girl who is mediocre and I don't like being known as mediocre.

At school, I was one of the people that everyone knew as being good at design stuff, but at uni I have to prove myself again and for some reason I can't. I want to be really good at something but I can't find anything that I'm really good at. I'm just better at design that at other things. That doesn't mean I'm actually good at it. I'm not even sure if it's something I really like. I just know that I like it more than I like other things. I want to do something I'm passionate about (but who doesn't?).

The only things I'm passionate about is reading, TV and friends. How can I combine these into a career?!

No comments: