Monday, August 18, 2003

Code

I was talking to April on MSN yesterday and my brother glanced at the window and he couldn't understand a thing. It made me realise that we speak in code. We abbreviate everything from the movie title of the one that we're writing to places to people. Here's an example of what it looked like:

Sky: and then we could have J go to TA but A thinks that J is going there because she's ID
April: I'm a bit ID too. Maybe when we can get into mgb, we won't be so ID
Sky: maybe we'll meet PH there!
April: and we could be like A and J in ID!

etc.

Does anyone want to have a go at deciphering the above? If anyone can come up with something funny, I'll post it here.

It's funny when we talk about our TV show/movie on trains. Everyone always look at us really weirdly because they think we're talking about real people and events.

No comments: