Thursday, August 28, 2003

Weekend

Nadine's party is this Sunday and I still didn't get her a present. I can't believe that Nadine still hasn't personally invited me. Her Mum invited our family so my Mum can get something from 'all of us'. I hate getting Nadine presents cause no matter how hard I try to find something she likes, I never do. I remember on her 13th (I think) birthday I gave her something (that I don't remember now) and she said to me, "I really like your present but I love the ring that my cousin gave me". She's the only person I know that will tell you if she likes your present or not. The funny thing is that I've never liked any present that she gave me. I only liked what she wrote in my cards (which was always personal and touching and funny).

I'll probably be going to Claudia's this Saturday. I probably shouldn't cause I have so much uni work but it's not likely for me to be doing it after 5pm anyway.

No comments: