Wednesday, August 13, 2003

My Life Now

I feel like writing something interesting but my life at the moment doesn't allow it.

Here are some random things:

* April also got through to the next stage of the Coles Myer Recruitment Program. It would just be absolutely excellent if we got to work together.

* Fabian stopped bothering me and now avoids talking to me. This makes me so much more relaxed when he's around. I think my non-existent reactions to him really bored him. Which was the whole point.

* Jack is starting to go all weird again. He always keeps staring at me. It's really unnerving.

* Justin (the weird guy) is actually quite interesting but I can't help but be really distant towards him because in my head, he's stuck as the weirdo that has no social skills. I can't change that perception of him.

* I spoke up in class on my own accord. Amazing! My face went red straight after I realised what I've just done. That was too embarrassing.

* After April and my chat last Saturday about finding RG, I completely felt no desire to talk to Max but now I do again.

* Got really irritated at Andrew today because he was being selfish. I hate being in a fight with him because when I want to tell him something, I have to stop myself because we are 'fighting'. It's dumb but I can't help it.

* Thought about what Nadine is up to and if she's back yet. I wonder if she'll invite me to her 21st birthday. It's unbelievable that I even doubt that now. Well, she didn't give me a birthday present this year which was really weird because she was always the one that I counted on to get at least one birthday present from. I don't know how I should act with her now if she calls me or if I'll see her at uni. I can't believe how weird our friendship got.
April said that it's inevitable for childhood best friends to drift apart. I really believed that it was possible to be best friends with someone for your whole life because of how close Nadine and I were. She was just like my sister. And the really strange thing is that I still see her as my sister, only one that I haven't seen or spoken to for a really long time.

* I'm trying to read "Wuthering Heights" but I think you have to be in the mood to read it. This is probably why I read so many books at the same time. Each one is for a different mood.

* Can someone post something on my Message Board?

* Maybe I should get a comments thing. I wonder if people will respond more. It's weird that although I want people to respond to what I write, when someone does, I get a bit anxious about what they write.

* The guy that I wanted to talk to yesterday wasn't there. A bit disappointing.

* There is this really tall guy in my yesterday's tutorial. It'd be pretty cool to have a really tall boyfriend (although I'm more on the short side).

* Nathan (really cute but not my type who transferred from my course this year) came to last Thursday lecture for a few minutes. I don't know why but I was kinda happy to see him. He's really easy-going and social and he pays attention to me. Maybe he'll be there tomorrow. During that lecture, Jack was drawing dirty pictures and showing them to Justin. Seriously, how immature can you get?!

* Don't have to get up early tomorrow. Yay!

* My life is at a stand-still.

No comments: