Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Cravings

I've been craving chocolate for the last couple of weeks. Probably 'cause I haven't had any for a while before then. And I was always a chocaholic. I'm trying to eat healthy. At least for this week! I need to lose some weight.

I've got a haircut yesterday. Isn't that exciting news! I knew you'd want to hear about it.

Sorry, I can't help being sarcastic. My future goal is to be less sarcastic.

Although, I said that Bachelor 3 isn't addictive, I still watched it. I can't wait till the show the girl version, ie. where a girl chooses a guy. Then I'll have some fun. I don't understand how the bachelors always think that a number of ladies could be their wives. They must be very compatible with a lot of people. If you put me in a room with 30 guys, I probably won't like any of them. How can they find so many people that they can really connect with?

It does not seem very realistic to me.

No comments: