Friday, August 29, 2003

For once, I can't think of a title for an entry

How could I not realise the joys of online messaging earlier?

The only time I used ICQ was to chat with Max (or other people I didn't know).

But for the last few weeks, I've talked with my friends through MSN and it's not that much worse than the phone. April and I had the funniest conversations. I actually talk to her more now than I did before since we're both on the net at the same time.

I'm going over to Claudia's house tomorrow for a small party (i.e. just me, Claud, April, Christine, Beth and maybe Emma; Amelia is working). Should be fun, as usual. April and I will probably stay over cause we can't get home otherwise since Claudia lives quite far.

Guess what?! Nadine decided to invite me to her birthday party which is next Saturday. This Sunday is just the family celebration which was why her Mum invited our whole family and Nadine hasn't said a word about it to me. I hope there'll be some smart cute guys there. April was imagining nice scenarios of how I could meet a guy there. They were all 100% unrealistic. They were quite entertaining, nonetheless.

Knowing Nadine and her friends, they will all get drunk quite quickly and start acting... uhm... drunk which will put me in an awkward situation. Usually my friends and I don't drink much but act drunk anyway but it's no fun acting drunk when all the other people really are drunk.

As I told April, a perfect scenario would be if everyone got drunk except me and some nice guy and we would bond over our non-drunken state and make fun of all the drunk people and afterwards make up embarrassing situations that the drunk people have gotten themselves into.

Not happening.

No comments: