Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Substitute Entry

I wrote a relatively interesting blog entry yesterday but when I was about to post it, blogger stopped working and so my entry disappeared for ever and ever...

I was writing while I was talking on MSN with Lauren, Sophia, Sally and Lilly about our assignment. I've never laughed so much while talking on MSN (except with April). I can't believe I ever said they were boring. (Well, I can actually but they're not as bad as I thought). Sally is really quiet but very interesting (when she does say things). I'm very surprised that she's got a boyfriend. How can a quiet person like her get one? She's a great person but how did she get a guy to notice that?

Anyway, speaking of guys, I haven't heard from Max for a while. Well, he actually messaged me 2 days ago. But that's it. He didn't reply to my email that I sent ages ago. I want to talk to him on the phone again. I'm sick of this 'minimum communication".

I have to fix the comments things. I will, just not now. I should be doing my tutorial.

No comments: